Monday, 29 June 2009

Week end Extreme sports

Hi,

This week end was the extreme sport week end in Voss. Dad was not going to miss it nor the opportunity to paddle. I was a tiny reporter following the paddlers along the rivers and taking pictures.



I lent my camera to Colin as I had to have my nappy changed and he took some pictures of naked bums. Guess what! when dad checked the pictures in the evening he was really concerned to see so many pics of Andreas' bum :-))



After a full day along the river I was exhausted. It is hard to be a tiny reporter.


And I had a birthday present:

I think we have to tell dad that it is still too big, but I like the duck.

Remember a few weeks back how tiny I was. Now I am 52 cm and surely a bit more than 3 kg as Dad's muscles get tired to carry me. Mum is much stronger :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment