Thursday, 29 July 2010

Ishult, what a wonderful time I had there

My cousin Nina from Australia was in Sweden so my Dad decided to drive straight there. What a wonderful idea! We quickly packed the car and then we were off. The sommarstuga is beautiful. The surroundings are very peaceful. There is a lake nearby and we had a good play.

Lasse is having fun. Nils is thinking "me too, I also want to play with the tube"

Hannah and Nils
Nina was very careful to water the plant, despite the rain ;-)
Nina and Maya discuss serious matters

We also went to a moose safari. Everybody came back with a big smile on their faces...even the moose.

Lasse delicately feeding a moose

My full arm went inside this moose's mouth. Look at Claudia's face. And look how I kept my cool. I had a delicious apple in my hand and this moose wanted to steal it. So we fought over it and I won :-)

A moose about to kiss Nils.

They are big.

After this moment of leisure, we had a bit of culture as we went to school. It is an old school where they organised a cake tasting with cakes from all over the world...yummee...did you seriously think we were going to study ;-)


Music was also organised
Yummee cakes

Hannah is showing me how to use this top


Nina and Caroline

Nils, Hannah and Caroline
Moose imitations...this is what happens when you get kissed by a moose!

No comments:

Post a Comment